Our Message re: Covid-19
Au Academy has been tutoring students on-line in Asia-Pacific and the States from 2018-present. In accordance with the Australian Government’s health and safety guidelines, Au Academy has reopened for in-person tutoring whilst continuing to offer online tutoring.
To ensure a COVID safe environment, we have put in place new procedures and signage for all staff and students, including:
- Marked social distancing guidelines,
- Hand sanitiser stations,
- Automated soap dispensers,
- Regular disinfection of all communal materials and common areas,
- Available disinfectant spray, hand sanitiser, and tissues in every room,
- Removal of communal books/magazines in waiting area, and
- The temporary closure of our communal kitchen to students.
While our water station will still be available, bringing your own water bottle is highly encouraged. We would also like to remind all students to practice good hygiene.
We look forward to seeing all our students in person again. However, we understand that some vulnerable individuals may prefer to continue with online sessions for their own protection. We will therefore continue to offer the option of online sessions for private students.
If you are interested in online tutoring or in person tutoring for any of the subjects we offer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply within 12 hours.